Do you want a unique car? How
about one where your particular model year is shared with less
than 100 others?
1993 Toyota Celica All-trac
Turbo For Sale by original owner
Limited production year - this car is one of 81 production Celica ST185s in 1993 -
and the last year imported into the United States.
Here's one beautiful picture... click here or on the picture for a whole
gallery of pictures.
List of features: Click
here for original sticker!!! (never mounted on window - I ordered
direct from the factory)
- Full set of shop manuals including color electrical
manual (worth over $200)
Filtercharger equipped (air filter)
clutch installed at 143,000 miles
1 5W30 Synthetic oil
- Bi-Xenon driving lights (enabled to run separate from
headlights - also linked to security system)
- Legally professionally tinted windows (with
lifetime warranty from the shop) - rear and driver/passenger
size (front is untouched)
- COMPLETE ENGINE/TURBO REBUILD which took 3 months
at Oxmoor Toyota in Louisville, KY
at 142,947 miles. Currently at 171,500 miles.
This rebuild alone cost $9,500 - more than I'm asking for
the entire vehicle. (The invoice is split across two,
because I wanted to get the credit card cashback - I have
to contact the dealer for a copy of the second one, but here's the
first one for $8,328.74 in multipage TIFF)
This is when the Centerforce clutch went in, new timing
belt, new spark plugs, new spark plug wires.... $9,000
does get you a nice engine back. (performs better now
after the custom rebuild than new!)
- Gasoline usage log (missing
first book but still looking for it.)
- Rear differential crossmember
bushings and upper differential mount replaced; Set of
brand-new TRD brake pads (repair shop told me I had 60%
left on existing pads, so I have these extra now - brake
pads supplied with vehicle)
- Complimentary touch-up paint (color code 182)
- Slight exhaust leak in front - self-seals when engine
warmed up. Passes Kentucky emissions test.
- Cruise control inoperative - had dealer install $150
switch, but to no avail. Suspect actuator faulty
- Front bumper (plastic) paint slowly peeling off - could
use bumper paint job (but body is excellent)
- Radio antenna doesn't go up the whole way - stops short 6
inches. I have replacement, but haven't had time to
Links: (Alltrac Turbo people are quite
takes the whole package.
Why am I selling? In a
word - kids (meet Nathan)...
Next car is a sensible 4-door Volvo.
(You are responsible for
delivery and any inspections you would like to perform)
Home: 502 261-9007
Some extra pictures: